Formulated without allergens and specially developed for the maintenance of tattoos, the tattoo cream hydrates and promotes the restructuring of the skin barrier. It soothes the irritation related to tattooing. Tested under dermatological control, it offers excellent skin tolerance. Does not stick and does not stain.
– Is made in France
– Is formulated without allergens, parabens, phenoxyethanol (glycol ether) and MIT * (methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone)
* Ingredients banned by the European Parliament for leave-in products since July 2015.
– Allows an increase in the rate of hydration of the surface layers of the epidermis by 62% after the first hour of application. (Study carried out by the Idea dermatological institute)
– Has an important regenerating action after 3 days of use. (Study carried out on 12/30/12 by the biological research center Bio-ec)
– Has a very significant restructuring activity of the skin barrier from 3 hours after application. (study carried out on 12/30/12 by the biological research center Bio-ec)
– Is packaged in Airless bottle, airtight system. Prevents oxidation of ingredients and provides maximum protection against bacteria, microorganisms and allergens (pollens, spores, dust). Guarantees the purity and effectiveness of the formulation until its last use.
Product complies with regulatory provisions 2013.
CPNP Notification No. 1367865
HOW TO USE IT ?
- Start by cleaning your tattoo with Easytattoo® cleansing gel, rinse with lukewarm water then pat dry with a clean cloth.
- Apply the tattoo cream by massaging lightly until complete penetration.
- Repeat the application 3 to 4 times a day for 10 days.
DID YOU KNOW ?
The shea butter contained in the Easytattoo® cream is very rich in active ingredients: fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E …. Incredibly hydrating for the skin, it soothes, protects and deeply nourishes it. The combination of precious ingredients it contains also helps maintain the elasticity of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen. Its exceptional content of unsaponifiables gives it an emollient action, promoting the penetration of active ingredients.
It is not by applying a large amount of cream that the result will be optimal. On the other hand, the mechanical action of the massage will promote good penetration of the cream and thus a good restructuring of the skin barrier.
Packaging: in boxes of 30 vials – 3 kg
Storage: 12 months after opening